Looking for our special Fall SUSTAIN lipstick? Shop Elohi, our limited edition warm berry shade.
An ultra-pigmented yet buildable satin vegan lipstick that cushions your lips with rich, creamy, velvety colour. Featuring sustainably sourced ingredients derived from vegetable feedstocks, this moisturizing lipstick is a product with a purpose. A perfect blend of oils and waxes, this lipstick was created for both performance and sustainability.
Hero Ingredient: Consciously sourced shea butter is a rich and creamy ingredient that glides on for a perfect pout.
Sustainability is a journey that includes everything from harvesting of ingredients to what happens to the packaging at the end. The packaging is 85% compostable and biodegradable paper. Learn more about how to dispose of your SUSTAIN Lipstick packaging.
*These lipsticks are made in small batches and poured by hand so there may be some small imperfections.
Disclaimer: Computer monitors are not calibrated equally, therefore actual product colours may vary from colours shown on your screen.
4 g | 0.14 oz each
Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Diheptyl Succinate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Brassica Glycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Kaolin, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate
May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)
Apply to clean, dry lips and build as needed for more colour. Pairs beautifully with our SUSTAIN Lipglosses and Lip Pencils!
Each of our SUSTAIN Lipstick shades is named after the earth or land in one of the 7,000 Indigenous languages. Our packaging is comprised of biodegradable vegetable ink and other naturally, sustainably sourced ingredients.
- Aki – a classic blue-red. Aki (AH-KEE) is the Anishinaabe or Ojibwe language word for land or earth.
- Aina – a bright, vibrant coral pink. Aina (EYE-NAH) is the word for land or earth in the language of the Hawaiian Islands.
- Askîhk - a plummy rose. Askîhk (AHS-KEE-HIK) is the word for the term “on the land” in the Nehiyawewin or Plains Cree language.
- Haki – a vibrant electric pink. Haki (HA-KEE) is the word for land or earth in the Lenape language.
- Kéyah - a peachy neutral rose. Kéyah (KAY-YAH) means land or earth in Dine Bizaad or Navajo Language.
- Makoc – an oxblood red. Makoc (MAK-KOH-CHAY) is the word for land in Lakota.
- Nuna – a taupe neutral with a hint of pink. Nuna (NU-NA) is the word for land in Inuktitut.
- Ooxor – a classic 90’s brown. Ooxor (O-HOR) is taken from the term for “land” or “earth” in the language of the TONGVA people.
CHEEKBONE BEAUTY FAQ
Cheekbone Beauty cosmetics are not tested on animals.
Yes all our products are vegan.
All of our ingredients are listed on their product page at the bottom. We cannot guarantee that all products were produced in an allergy free environment.