Meet SUSTAIN, lipstick with a purpose. Created to honor Indigenous traditions. An ultra-pigmented yet buildable vegan lipstick that cushions your lips with rich, creamy, velvety, and stunning colours.
NEW packaging: SUSTAIN lipstick now comes housed in a premium, highly durable, and refillable packaging. The new outer case is made from natural and renewable bio-based material. By switching to refillable packaging, we encourage:
- Reuse: only buy once and then refills once you run out!
- Reduce: together we limit the amount of packaging that ends up in landfills.
REFILLS LAUNCHING SOON.
The formula: A perfect blend of moisturizing shea butter and sustainably sourced ingredients
Sustainability is a journey and at Cheekbone, our commitment has been to take you along on the journey with full transparency. Refillable SUSTAIN lipsticks are the next step in our journey and we hope you’ll love the new packaging as much as we do.
Current paper packaging: The current paper packaging will continue to be sold in-store with some of our retail partners.
Hero Ingredient: Consciously sourced shea butter that helps the lipstick glide on smoothly and doesn’t dry out the lips.
Disclaimer: Computer monitors are not calibrated equally, therefore actual product colours may vary from colours shown on your screen.
Product Size: the NEW refillable lipstick is the same size as the old packaging
4 g | 0.14 oz each
Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Diheptyl Succinate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Brassica Glycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Kaolin, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate
May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)
Apply to clean, dry lips and build as needed for more colour. Pairs beautifully with our SUSTAIN Lipglosses and Lip Pencils!
Each of our SUSTAIN Lipstick shades is named after the earth or land in one of the 4,000 Indigenous languages. Our packaging is comprised of biodegradable vegetable ink and other naturally, sustainably sourced ingredients.
- Aki – a classic blue-red. Aki (AH-KEE) is the Anishinaabe or Ojibwe language word for land or earth.
- Aina – a bright, vibrant coral pink. Aina (EYE-NAH) is the word for land or earth in the language of the Hawaiian Islands.
- Askîhk - a plummy rose. Askîhk (AHS-KEE-HIK) is the word for the term “on the land” in the Nehiyawewin or Plains Cree language.
- Haki – a vibrant electric pink. Haki (HA-KEE) is the word for land or earth in the Lenape language.
- Kéyah - a peachy neutral rose. Kéyah (KAY-YAH) means land or earth in Dine Bizaad or Navajo Language.
- Makoc – an oxblood red. Makoc (MAK-KOH-CHAY) is the word for land in Lakota.
- Nuna – a taupe neutral with a hint of pink. Nuna (NU-NA) is the word for land in Inuktitut.
- Ooxor – a classic 90’s brown. Ooxor (O-HOR) is taken from the term for “land” or “earth” in the language of the TONGVA people.
CHEEKBONE BEAUTY FAQ
Cheekbone Beauty cosmetics are not tested on animals.
Yes all our products are vegan.
All of our ingredients are listed on their product page at the bottom. We cannot guarantee that all products were produced in an allergy free environment.