What It Is:
This collection of sustainable lipsticks made with sustainably sourced ingredients, and biodegradable packaging, is our journey to creating a carbon-neutral beauty brand.
- Aina is a bright coral
- Haki is a vivid pink
- Makoc is a beautiful oxblood red
- Aki is a blue red
- Askîhk is a perfect plumy rose
- Kéyah is a peachy pink nude
- Nuna is a pink nude with taupe undertones
- Ooxor is the perfect 90’s brown
Enjoy the perfect amount of colour with these buildable shades. We love that they can be worn lightly or built up for a dramatic colour.
Start applying the lipstick from the center of your lips and smooth it outward to the corner. Slowly build the colour by gently applying multiple layers
What Else You Need To Know:
* This formulation is vegan, never tested on animals and free of all scents and essential oils.
* This tube uses 85% less plastic and is made of biodegradable paper.
* These lipsticks are made in small batches and poured by hand so there may be some small imperfections.
How to dispose of your SUSTAIN lipstick packaging:
Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Diheptyl Succinate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) wax, Copernicia Prunifera (Carnauba) wax, Brassica Glycerides, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Kaolin, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate.
May contain [+/-] CI 77891 [Titanium Dioxide], CI 77491 [Iron Oxide], CI 15850 [Red 6], CI 15850 [Red 7].
4 g | 0.14 oz per lipstick
Our Guiding Light
When you purchase Cheekbone Beauty products you help ensure Canadian Indigenous youth receive equal-opportunity education.
Our products are never tested on animals, with vegan options, and paraben free. You can feel good about what we include in our makeup and your environmental impact as we move to lessen our waste.
With moisturizing, highly pigmented products, our makeup is made to make you feel good and highlight your favourite characteristics.